The Metallisation Deflected Arcs Spray Extension Arc extension nozzles are designed to get to those difficult to reach areas.
This Video shows the Arcspray Deflected Extension in use to spray internal bores with a deflection angle up to 78 degrees. The same extension is also used for hand spraying in difficult to access areas. Available extension lengths are 150mm, 500mm, 1m and 1.5m. Similar extensions are also available for the ARC 150 and ARC528 systems.
As an Australia Distributor of full range of Metallisation metal spray equipment, we can supply their full range of Arc Spray Systems, and accessories including extension nozzles, arc beam Concentrators, guns, and spare parts.
Deflected Arcs Spray Extension Arc - Features
- Suitable for internal bores minimum 75mm or recesses
- Variable deflected spray from 0 to 75 degrees
- Available in lengths 150mm, 500mm, 1000mm & 1500mm
- 1.6mm,2.0mm,2.3mm and 2.5mm versions are available for Zinc, Zinc/Aluminium and Aluminium wires. Engineering wires can only be sprayed with the 1.6mm extension
- Maximum amperage the extension can be operated at 300amps
If you would like more information on our equipment, please call us on 07 3823 1004, or email us using our contact form.