The TMS Bridgemaster® is an excellent choice in Low Energy, High Deposition Arc-Spray Systems.
The Bridgemaster® is a heavy duty, lightweight, low energy, high deposition arc spray system for applying metalized coatings. Designed for shop or field applications, the Bridgemaster® metalizing system is a workhorse in any environment.
Meters and Controls are conveniently located on the feeder providing "at the work place" control. Flexibility in design allows for a wide variety of possible configurations.
Bridgemaster® Arc Spray System - Features
- Big Wire Capabilities: Aluminum, Zinc, and Zinc/Aluminum wires, 3/16" in diameter, are routinely sprayed.
- Combination Leads: Combination leads combine the spray wire, power leads, and atomizing air into a single flexible, lightweight lead.
- Arc Shorting Control: Prevents wire fusing.
- Fan Spray: Provides a wide spray pattern for high production work.
- Air Sweep: Allows the operator to air sweep the surface prior to spraying.
- Power Supply Choices: Lightweight Inverters or Conventional DC Welding Power Supplies
- Flexible: Modular design accommodates easy adaptation to the needs of the applicator.
- Convenience: All necessary controls and meters are conveniently mounted on the front-face of the wire feed module. The 450-amp inverter power supply weighs just 54Kg! A variety of conventional DC welding power supplies are also available.
Bridgemaster® Arc Spray System - Features - Safety and Operation
- The Arc Spray Metallizing process produces noise, fumes and Ultraviolet rays.
- Consult the operators' manual and individual wire Material Data Safety Sheets for safety precautions.
- Arc-shields installed on the gun protect against direct UV exposure. These shields are easily removed to accomplish gun maintenance.
Bridgemaster® Arc Spray System - System Requirements
- Clean, dry, compressed air capable of 65 CFM @ 100 PSI.
- Electrical requirements are based on the particular power supply selected.
- Three phase power in voltages 380/415 can be accommodated
Bridgemaster® Arc Spray System - Options
- Small Wire capability.
- Drummed Wired Dispensers.
- Spray Station Control Consoles for remote operation of single or multiple arc-spray systems.
- Wire Staighteners to improve wire feeding.
- Angle Spray Nozzles for space restricted areas.
- Stretch out kits for placement of the feeder up to 150 feet from the power supply.
If you would like more information on our equipment, or consumables please call us on 07 3823 1004, or email us using our contact form.