The MSSA Tungsten Feeder, also known as a Pneumatic Tungsten Grit Feeder (PTGF), is designed to consistently feed tungsten chips into your existing MIG Torch.
Due to the feeder being Pneumatically powered there are no electrical components therefore our Tungsten applicators has superior reliability over other rival feeders.
To ensure air supply is constant, the feeder has a special fine tuning control after the air gauge to make sure the air pressure to vibrator is maintained.
Any Tungsten not welded to the component falls into the detachable compartment which enables the fragments to be recycled which is a cost saving benefit over
some Tungsten Applicators.
Pneumatic Tungsten Grit Feeder (PTGF) - Features
- The application has an air driven vibrator to consistently feed the tungsten fragments to your current MIG torch
- The Tungsten feed tube angle can be adjusted to suit application and equipment requirements
- The Tungsten feeder can be regulated to allow the correct flow to be established
- Capital Investment is less than Electric Tungsten Grit Feeders.
- Any Tungsten not welded to the component falls into the detachable compartment which enables the fragments to be recycled which is a cost saving benefit over some Tungsten Applicators.
- To ensure air supply is constant, the feeder has a special fine tuning control after the air gauge to make sure the air pressure to the vibrator is maintained
- Due to the Powder Feeder being pneumatically powered there are no electrical components i.e. Printed Circuit Boards etc. therefore giving superior reliability in comparison with other feeders
- The PTGF has a foot switch that operates the feed of the Tungsten as soon as the switch is operated.
- Electric Tungsten Grit Feeders tend to have a delay whilst power is being established giving an approx. 12-13mm of weld deposit before the introduction of the Tungsten
- The PTGF is complete with Funnel, work Bench etc. everything needed to get you operational except for the welding equipment.
Metal Spray Supplies Australia are Australian based manufacturers and suppliers of equipment and consumables to the Thermalspray, Metalspray and Specialised Welding industries worldwide.
With more than 75 years of combined experience, we can offer expert technical advice on a wide range of products and processes, to meet your needs.
For more information on our MSSA Tungsten Feeder or for a detailed list of our products and services, please call us on 07 3823 1004, or email us using our contact form.