MSSA supply Arc Beam Concentrators for our 145 Arc Spray Systems.
The concentrator is fitted to the pistol, forcing the spray beam to be narrowed, and more concentrated. It is ideally suited for smaller components resulting in less over spray.
Being an Australian Distributor for all Metallisation Arc Spray Systems, MSSA supply the full range of accessories.
Arc Beam Concentrator - Technical Features
- Reduces Arc Spray footprint by forming a cone of compressed air outside the spray stream
- Finer coatings resulting in lower porosity
- Improved deposit efficiency when spraying onto small components (less overspray)
- Some materials applied with the arcbeam can be prone to higher levels of internal stress
- Increased hardness due to higher oxide content
- Available in 2 sizes 1.6mm & 2mm or 2.3mm & 2.5mm
- Maximum current at which the arcbeam can be used 350 amps
- Compressed air requirement 0.7m3/min @ 3.5bar
These 'side by side' pictures below show the difference in spray concentration, created by the Arc Beam Concentrator. The image on the left shows spraying without the concentrator, and on the right, you can see a more concentrated spray using the Arc Beam Concentrator fitted to the pistol.
For more information on our equipment, call us on 07 3823 1004, or email us using our contact form.