Metallisation's lightest, most flexible arc spraying system yet!
- Powerful & versatile.
- Sturdy & robust.
- Outstanding performance.
A complete arc spraying system combining the NEW ARC 145P push pistol & NEW (19) Model 250/350 Amp Energiser.
Metallisation's desire for continuous improvement, alongside customer feedback has led to the development of their latest range of ARC 145 push systems.
- The new ARC145P pistol includes many parts that are industrial 3D printed from a lightweight, carbon fibre reinforced plastic.
- This makes the pistol lightweight for the operator but incredibly strong and durable.
- Metallisation have retained their proven Arc geometry but have created a pistol that is virtually maintenance free.
- The energiser and drive unit now feature robust, industrial connections as standard.
- Current adjustment is via a new, dust-proof push button which also incorporates fault status feedback.
- The drive unit has an additional top set of driven rollers for a robust wire feed.
- The latest trolley is compact and designed to keep the supplies connections out of the spray area and free from dust.
All of this combined with Metallisation's high quality supplies packages and high performance rates makes our range of push systems the easiest to use on the market.
- Bearing and seal surfaces.
- Boiler corrosion coatings.
- Bridges (concrete and steel).
- Engineering bond coats.
- Fences / gates.
- Offshore/oil & gas.
- Structural steelwork.
- Vessels and enclosures.
- Wear coatings.
- Wind turbine towers.
NEW 145P PUSH PISTOL
- Industrial 3D printed parts.
- Carbon fibre reinforced.
- Light & robust.
- Ergonomic design.
- Small pistol.
- Contact tips.
'19' SERIES ENERGISER
- Fan on demand saves power and reduces noise.
- Robust push button current control.
- Industrial plugs / sockets.
- Rear handle.
'19' SERIES DRIVE UNIT
- Compact design.
- Quick release MIG carriers - for feeding in small access manholes.
- Lighter weight.
- Lengths to suit.
- Industrial connections.
- Robust manifold & cover.
- Lightweight cooled conductors.
For more information on our equipment, call us on 07 3823 1004, or email us using our contact form.