The Metallisation ARC528E-ICC offers the ultimate in reliability and precision for demanding production applications, including anti-corrosion and engineering coatings. Wire drive is supplied at the heavy-duty pistol by a highly accurate, powerful DC servo motor, through a robust gearbox and drive roller system. The high-performance pistol incorporates proven Metallisation technology, including a unique, constant geometry (CG) head. This ensures smooth and consistent spray quality and minimal downtime when changing consumable spares. Supreme flexibility is also a keynote of the ARC528E. The high throughput version of the ARC528E pistol is connected to a PLC controlled 700A switched voltage energiser. The PLC offers reliability and easier maintainability and links to control electronics with closed loop current control, built in to the sealed section of the energiser. The system is easily integrated to production lines if required.
- S700(16) energiser.
- Closed loop current.
- In-built pistol control system.
- Wire dispense from reels, coils or drums.
- Quick release supplies option for fast pistol changeover.
- Pull system ensuring quality coatings with consistent operation.
- Proven Arc Spray system for automatic production environments.
- Suitable for Anti-corrosion and Engineering wires, steels, copper and bronzes.
- Sealed/lubed for life DC Servo motor.
- Uses 2.3mm to 4.76mm wire sizes without changing feed rollers.
- Easy to maintain, less than 3 minutes to change contact tubes and nozzles.
- Low running costs as compared with gas systems.
- Soft start for smooth start ups reducing electrical loading on components.
- Steel reinforced conduits for extended service life with standard 5m package.
- Safety interlocks.
- Choice of coating textures.
- Capacitor manufacturing.
- Construction piles.
- Cookware - non-stick coatings.
- ERW Tube Mills - tube weld seam repair.
- LPG cylinders - anti-corrosive coating.
- Multi-void aluminium tube manufacturing.
- Pantograph brushes.
- Railway tracks.
- Spuncast ductile cast-iron pipes.
- Steel reinforcing bars.
- Steel vessels.
- Subsea riser pipes.
- Wind turbine towers.
The pistol has been designed to give consistent throughputs with high coating quality. It is a heavy-duty unit with a robust construction.
- Designed to spray both anti-corrosion and engineering coatings.
- Standard 2.3 through to 4.76mm wire size
- No requirement to change feed rollers when changing wire sizes.
- CG (constant geometry head) ensuring smooth feed, repeatable wire alignment and no adjustment of contact tubes required.
- The Drive box is factory lubricated for longer life.
- Closed arc for improved spray conditions and efficiency.
- Armature voltage feed back for closed loop wire speed control.
- Tacho feed back for Motor speed display and integration into closed loop production systems.
For more information on our equipment, call us on 07 3823 1004, or email us using our contact form.