Page 2 of 4
ARC701/S700 Arc Spray - Features
- New S700 sealed energiser.
- Closed-loop current.
- High throughputs of Zinc, Aluminium and Zinc / Aluminium 85/15 – reduces spraying time.
- 700 amps continuous operation – reduces spraying time.
- Lightweight pistol - reduces operator fatigue.
- DC motor drive sealed/lubed for life – greater reliability.
- Variable wire speed control – gives variable spray rates.
- Soft start for smooth start-ups - reduces electrical loading on components.
- Suitable for anti-corrosion wires 2.3mm to 3.17mm (1/8”).
- Easy to maintain, less than 3 minutes to change contact tubes and nozzles.
- Push system for a maximum length from dispenser to pistol of 8m (5m from pusher to pistol).
- Power and air supplies packages in 5m and 10m lengths as standard.
- Low running costs as compared with gas systems.
- Steel reinforced conduits for extended service life.
- Quick release power, air and control couplings allow quick assembly / disassembly of package.