Page 2 of 5
- Stop/start version allows operator to stop spraying and leave the flame lit (e.g. whilst inspecting or moving the work piece).
- Wire sizes 1.5mm to 4.76mm (3/16”) to suit many application and coating requirements.
- Suitable for Engineering wires, steels, copper and bronzes plus anti-corrosion materials.
- Spreader and non-spreader versions to allow detail work or larger areas to be sprayed efficiently.
- New, free standing or wall mounted control panel with safety shut-off valve.
- Optional panel mounted oxygen regulator for long supplies setups.
- Variable wire speed control.
- Two stage air cap gives optimal setting for lighting and spraying.
- Rugged construction combined with light-weight and balance for ease of handling.
- Variety of hose lengths to suit each application.
- Flow meters for optimal setting of parameters and fault finding.
- Flow meters include large pointers for ease of checking from a distance.
- Air Regulator and Filter (A.R.F.) unit supplies motor air, nozzle air.
- Optional deflected extensions for access to difficult to spray areas (anti-corrosion wires).
- Variety of wire dispense methods and packaging available.
- Can be trolley mounted for portability also with storage for gas cylinders, wire and tools and lockable doors.