Optional Flame Spray Extension Nozzle
The Flame Spray extension nozzle is designed for access to restricted areas as well as for coating cylinder bores.
The above video shows a deflected flame spray extension being used on a MK73 flame spray pistol to spray hard to access areas with zinc.
- Fits directly to Metallisation MK73 (oxy-propane) or MK61 (oxy-acetylene) flame spray pistols.
- Will spray from 0° to 90° deflection.
- For use with 1/8” (3.17mm) or 3/16” (4.76mm) wires.
- Typical access envelope (head diameter + spray stream formation) 75mm.
- Coating characteristics with the extension are in line with standard flame sprayed coating characteristics (adhesion, surface finish).
- Available in 150mm, 300mm and 450mm lengths.