The Metallisation MK66E-PC is a fully automatic flame spray system with mass flow control, which offers the ability to produce the highest quality, repeatable coatings. The system provides a fully automatic sequence of ignition, main flame and wire feed. The wire feed is capable of being stopped during spraying without melting the wire back into the nozzle, even when left for extended periods. Fault sensors check for loss of flame, wire stoppages or wire out and can interlock to external automation to stop production and request assistance. These features ensure continued operation, improved coating quality and minimised downtime.
Being an Australian Distributor for Metallisation Flame Spray Systems, MSSA supply the full range of Metallisation equipment, including spray guns and spare parts.
MK66E-PC Automated Flame Spray Demonstration
The above video shows the MK66E-PC automatic flame spray system in operation and also shows how parameters are set. This exact system has been used to spray molybdenum and steel coatings to refurbish and protect train axles.
MK66E-PC Flame Spray - Features
- Mass flow control of Oxygen, Propane Fuel Gas and Air = repeatability
- Easy to use, intuitive operator interface
- PC control with touch screen
- Optional keyboard control or operator interface unit
- Unlimited recipes and parameter recording
- Manual or fully sequenced start-up, operation and shut-down
- Safety interlocks to prevent running without Air Nozzle
- Also available as a manual operation version
- Ideal for semi-automatic applications
- Engineering and anti-corrosion coatings
- Easy lighting
- Electric motor drive for reliability
- Easy to maintain
- Sprays wide range of materials
- Wire sizes 1.5mm to 4.76mm (3/16”)
- Flow-meters give optimal parameter setting
- Manual lighting and wire speed control
MK66E-PC Flame Spray - Typical Applications
- Molybdenum coatings on train axles
- Robotic spraying
- Heater tracks on wing/rotor leading edges
- Ceramic seal areas
- Tube mills
If you would like more information on our equipment, please call us on 07 3823 1004, or email us using our contact form.