Spray Jet 88 Combustion Wire Flame Spray System
The Spray Jet 88 is a general purpose oxy-fuel wire spray gun, capable of spraying all available metallic wires like zinc, aluminium, steel, stainless steel, copper, molybdenum and various alloys. SPRAYJET-88 (12E Type) is an all-purpose low cost combustion wire flame spray gun that is durable and built to provide years of daily use with low maintenance.
Combustion wire spray systems using the 88 gun are an excellent choice for machine element applications, non-critical surface restoration, corrosion coatings, bond coats, sliding wear applications requiring self-lubricating coatings and on-site work such as bridges, water towers and marine applications.
MSSA supply Spray Jet 88 Flame spray systems, parts and can also service your existing flame spray equipment.
Spray Jet 88 - Features
- Universal Gas Head - adaptable for use with any fuel gas
- The standard gun is set up to spray 3.17mm wire using acetylene as the fuel gas
- Suitable hardware is available for handling all standard wire sizes ranging from 4.76mm down to 1.5mm
- Air Turbine (pneumatic) Wire Feed
- Gases used: Oxygen, Acetylene, LPG
- Net Weight: 2.65 kg
Spray Jet 88 - Spray Rates (Approx.)
|Carbon Steel||5.90 Kg/hr|
|Pure Nickel||4.50 Kg/hr|
Spray Jet 88 - Typical Applications
- Non-critical surface restoration
- Corrosion coatings
- Bond coats
- Sliding wear applications requiring self-lubricating coatings and on-site work such as bridges, water towers and marine applications
For more information on our equipment, call us on 07 3823 1004, or email us using our contact form.