Is it Worthwhile to Upgrade from HVOF to HVAF?
Your investment in a new Kermetico HVAF system will pay itself back while you are spraying your second metric ton of WCCoCr.
- You need to buy just the Kermetico HVAF system; it fits all existing HVOF infrastructure. (Well, probably you will need to upgrade a compressor if you have a really weak one).
- Your learning curve will be just a couple of weeks long – our HVAF systems are easy to use for operators familiar with HVOF.
- You gain $160 per deposited kilogram of E-mode HVAF WCCoCr compared to a conventional HVOF version of the same material.
- You’ll get back $160,000 per metric ton of tungsten carbide deposited, – more than enough to cover all of your expenses.
And some additional benefits come with using Kermetico HVAF as well:
- You can eliminate the blasting room – blast and spray with one setup to improve quality, shorten manufacturing time and reduce blast media consumption by a factor of 100.
- User thinner as-sprayed coating thicknesses and minimize grinding time due to the low roughness of the as-sprayed HVAF coating.
If you have questions on the HVAF/HVOF process, please call 07 3823 1004, or email us using our contact form.