Page 3 of 7
- Spray rate – up to 15 kg/hour (33 lbs./hour).
- Spray powders:
- Tungsten carbide and chromium carbide 3-15 to 5-30 microns.
- Metals and alloys 10-30 to 20-53 microns.
- Dual-purpose: Manual or robot-mounted; the detachable handle is interchangeable to a robot mount fixture.
- Net weight: 2.5 kg.
- Axial powder injection.
- Fuel gas options: propane, propylene, natural gas, propane-butane, MAPP.
- Automatic ignition.
- Blast & spray operation saves 99% of blast media, 30-50% setup and preparation time.
- Air cooling (no need for a water chiller) makes the system portable and on-site friendly.
- High coating quality: high density, low level of oxidation, impermeable to gas and liquids.