The Metallisation MK61-FS is an oxygen-acetylene fuelled flame spray system, primarily for spraying engineering coatings of steels, bronzes, copper and importantly, molybdenum. The lightweight, robust pistol offers the possibility to reclaim damaged parts for small to medium sized applications.
Being an Australian Distributor for Metallisation Flame Spray Systems, MSSA supply the full range of Metallisation equipment, including spray guns and spare parts.
- Stop/start version allows operator to stop spraying and leave the flame lit (e.g. whilst inspecting or moving the work piece).
- Wire sizes 1.5mm to 4.76mm (3/16”) to suit many application and coating requirements.
- Suitable for Engineering wires, steels, copper and bronzes plus anti-corrosion materials.
- Spreader and non-spreader versions to allow detail work or larger areas to be sprayed efficiently.
- New, free standing or wall mounted control panel with safety shut-off valve.
- Optional panel mounted oxygen regulator for long supplies setups.
- Variable wire speed control.
- Two stage air cap gives optimal setting for lighting and spraying.
- Rugged construction combined with light-weight and balance for ease of handling.
- Variety of hose lengths to suit each application.
- Flow meters for optimal setting of parameters and fault finding.
- Flow meters include large pointers for ease of checking from a distance.
- Air Regulator and Filter (A.R.F.) unit supplies motor air, nozzle air.
- Optional deflected extensions for access to difficult to spray areas (anti-corrosion wires).
- Variety of wire dispense methods and packaging available.
- Can be trolley mounted for portability also with storage for gas cylinders, wire and tools and lockable doors.
- Bearing and seal surfaces.
- Clutch Diaphragm Springs Reclamation.
- Engineering coatings.
- Fine coatings with low heat input.
- Piston Rings.
- Reclaiming parts.
- Wear coatings.
- Cylinder bores.
Optional Flame Spray Extension Nozzle
The Flame Spray extension nozzle is designed for access to restricted areas as well as for coating cylinder bores.
The above video shows a deflected flame spray extension being used on a MK73 flame spray pistol to spray hard to access areas with zinc.
- Fits directly to Metallisation MK73 (oxy-propane) or MK61 (oxy-acetylene) flame spray pistols.
- Will spray from 0° to 90° deflection.
- For use with 1/8” (3.17mm) or 3/16” (4.76mm) wires.
- Typical access envelope (head diameter + spray stream formation) 75mm.
- Coating characteristics with the extension are in line with standard flame sprayed coating characteristics (adhesion, surface finish).
- Available in 150mm, 300mm and 450mm lengths.
Flame/Powder Spray Equipment Trolleys
For the convenience and ease of moving your Flame/Powder Spray Equipment from job to job, we supply purpose-built Flame/Powder Spray Equipment Trolleys, complete with gas cylinder storage, powder and tools storage with lockable doors.
The photos show the Flame Spray MK73-FS system installed in the trolley, please note our Trolleys can be loaded with any of our Flame/Powder Spray systems.
- Flame Spray system storage including Spray Pistol, Flow meters, Regulators, Flash Back Arrestors, Hoses, Air Manifold.
- Gas cylinder storage facility.
- Hose storage facility.
- Hard rubber wheels - no puncture worries!
- Wire storage facility.
For more information on our equipment, call us on 07 3823 1004, or email us using our contact form.